♬ ♪ منتدى Star's Time ♬ ♪
السرة الذاتية لـ  Emma Watson GMV02728

مرحبــا بكــ معنــا يشرفنا تسجيلكـ
السرة الذاتية لـ  Emma Watson GMV02728

مرحبــا بكــ معنــا يشرفنا تسجيلكـ
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

قانون هامـ : ممنوع اشهار المنتديـات : ممنوع الاساءه للديانات : ممنوع وضع اى شئ يغضب الله

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصوردعوة على الفيسالتبادل الاعلانىالتسجيلدخول
السرة الذاتية لـ  Emma Watson 45645610

دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
Miss soso - 228
السرة الذاتية لـ  Emma Watson I_vote_rcapالسرة الذاتية لـ  Emma Watson I_voting_barالسرة الذاتية لـ  Emma Watson I_vote_lcap 
sandy - 173
السرة الذاتية لـ  Emma Watson I_vote_rcapالسرة الذاتية لـ  Emma Watson I_voting_barالسرة الذاتية لـ  Emma Watson I_vote_lcap 
بنت ابوهآ - 141
محبةjustin bieber - 75
Miss ♥ Cool - 54
justin bieber's girl - 37
ρяіпсэѕѕ - 10
gygy - 3
نيرو - 2
الفراشة المسلمة - 2
أفضل 10 فاتحي مواضيع
sandy
Miss soso
justin bieber's girl
محبةjustin bieber
بنت ابوهآ
Miss ♥ Cool
sweetanny
المبدعة الصغيرة
princess anny
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 1 عُضو حالياً في هذا المنتدى :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 1 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 25 بتاريخ الإثنين أبريل 24, 2023 9:22 pm
الوقت
المواضيع الأخيرة
» كل ما تحتاجه عن دينك
السرة الذاتية لـ  Emma Watson Icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 04, 2012 9:15 am من طرف justin bieber's girl

» اسئلة غريبة وفي نفس الوقت طريفة
السرة الذاتية لـ  Emma Watson Icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 30, 2012 11:10 am من طرف justin bieber's girl

» إسسسسرآئيل فـي جههآزك
السرة الذاتية لـ  Emma Watson Icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 30, 2012 11:01 am من طرف justin bieber's girl

» معلومات غريبة
السرة الذاتية لـ  Emma Watson Icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 30, 2012 10:47 am من طرف justin bieber's girl

» اعرف شخصيتك من لونك المفضل
السرة الذاتية لـ  Emma Watson Icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 16, 2012 2:33 pm من طرف Miss soso

» عضووووة جدددددديدة
السرة الذاتية لـ  Emma Watson Icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 16, 2012 2:33 pm من طرف Miss soso

» Generation girls_gee baby
السرة الذاتية لـ  Emma Watson Icon_minitimeالجمعة فبراير 10, 2012 3:12 pm من طرف justin bieber's girl

» انشودة أبو قلب طيب للمبدع محمد بشار
السرة الذاتية لـ  Emma Watson Icon_minitimeالجمعة فبراير 10, 2012 1:29 pm من طرف justin bieber's girl

»  اكسسوارات شتويه انيقه للبنوتات...ايشاربات + قبعات + قفازاتEnsemble béret + écharpe
السرة الذاتية لـ  Emma Watson Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 24, 2012 4:45 pm من طرف justin bieber's girl

المواضيع الأكثر شعبية
موسوعة عن تــاريــخ مصــر من ايــام الفراعنة إلى يومنا هـذا
آكـبر وآضخم تقرير لـ آجمل فرقه فرقة الشآيني
كلمات اغنية eenie meenie
كلمات اغنية down to earth
تقرير عن فيلم ديزنى Lemonade Mouth الجديد " مارس 2011"
تحميل اغنية اعلان بيبسى واغنية اعلان كوكا كولا 2011 بصيغة mp3
نكتة طويــلة بس حلوهـــ ^_^
انشودة أبو قلب طيب للمبدع محمد بشار
السيره الذاتية لـ drake bell
وصفة الستيك اللذيذة
المواضيع الأكثر نشاطاً
أكبر موسوعة نغمات اسلامية على النت بروابط مباشرة
موسوعة عن تــاريــخ مصــر من ايــام الفراعنة إلى يومنا هـذا
: الي توصل لرقم 30 تكون ملكة جمال المنتدي
كل ما تحتاجه عن دينك
كيفية دمج صورتين في بعض بطريقة احترافية ( للمبتدئين)
صور وخلفيات لتصاميم للفوتوشوبـ
نكت ثورة 25 يناير
Generation girls_gee baby
تفسير سورة البقرة
نكتة طويــلة بس حلوهـــ ^_^
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية reddit      

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط www.justgirls.own0 على موقع حفض الصفحات

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط ♬ ♪ منتدى Star's Time ♬ ♪ على موقع حفض الصفحات
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية
يومنا
Share |
Or

السرة الذاتية لـ Emma Watson

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
sandy
نائبة المديرة ومسئولة عن تصاميم المنتدى
sandy

بنت / ولد : انثى
عدد المساهمات : 173
العمر : 26
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/03/2011
الأبراج الصينية : الثور

السرة الذاتية لـ  Emma Watson Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: السرة الذاتية لـ Emma Watson   السرة الذاتية لـ  Emma Watson Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مايو 17, 2011 6:35 pm

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

Date of Birth

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط], [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]

Birth Name

Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson

Nickname

Em

Height

5' 6" (1.68 m)

Mini Biography

Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson was born in Paris, France to parents,
Jacqueline Luesby and Chris Watson. At the age of five, Emma's parents
divorced and she then moved to Oxfordshire, England with her mother and
younger brother, Alexander. Since the divorce, Emma's extended family
has grown as her parents both have new partners. Her father has a son
named Toby, and identical twin daughters, Nina and Lucy, and her
mother's partner has two sons. Emma now resides in England with her
mother, younger brother, and her two stepbrothers.

From the age
of six, Emma knew that she wanted to be an actress and, for a number of
years, she trained at the Oxford branch of Stagecoach Theatre Arts, a
part-time theatre school where she studied singing, dancing and acting.
By the age of ten, she had performed and taken the lead in various
Stagecoach productions and school plays, including "Arthur: The Young
Years" and "The Happy Prince". In 1999, casting began for [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] (2001), the film adaptation of British author [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]'s
bestselling novel. Casting agents found Emma through her Oxford theatre
teacher, and the producers of the film were impressed by her confidence
and her natural acting abilities. After eight consistent auditions,
producer [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] told Emma and fellow applicants, [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] and [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط],
that they had been cast for the roles of the three leads, Hermione
Granger, Harry Potter and Ron Weasley. It has even been said that
Rowling had Emma as her first choice for Hermione Granger since her
first screen test.

The release of [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] (2001) was Emma's cinematic screen [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط].
The film broke records for opening-day sales and opening-weekend
takings and was the highest-grossing film of 2001. Critics praised the
film and the performances of the three leading young actors, often
singling out Emma in particular. The highly distributed British
newspaper, 'The Daily Telegraph', called her performance "admirable" and
multimedia news website, 'IGN', stated that she "stole the show".
Later, Emma was nominated for five [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]s for her performance in the film, winning the Young Artist [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] for Leading Young Actress in a Feature Film.

Since
the release of the first film of the highly successful franchise, Emma
has quickly become one of the most talented and recognizable young
actresses in the world. She has continued to portray Hermione Granger in
all of the following Harry Potter films ([ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] (2002), [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] (2004), [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] (2005), [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] (2007), [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] (2009), [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] (2010), and [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] (2011)) as well as branch out into other films such as [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] (2007) (TV) and [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
(2008). With a successful acting and modeling career under her belt,
and a soon-to-be college degree from Brown University, Emma Watson is a
lovely, confident, smart, and talented triple threat that we will be
watching on the big screen for many years to come.

IMDb Mini Biography By:

Anonymous

Trivia

Has two cats named Bubbles and Domino.Favorite Harry Potter book is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.She
served on a jury to select the 2004 teen-aged film-makers' First Light
Film Awards. The ceremony held in London's Leicester Square. Other
jurors included [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط], [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط], and [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط].At
thirteen, after being a teenager for just ten months, she placed tenth
in The Hottest Female Stars in February 2004 for some magazine that did a
poll.She was named after her paternal grandmother, who after marriage, became Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson.Can speak some French.At the age of fifteen, became the youngest person to appear on the cover of Teen Vogue magazineShe and her Harry Potter co-stars [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] and [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] were named #9 on Entertainment Weekly's Best Entertainers of the Year in 2005.She
achieved eight A* and two A passes in her GCSEs (exams English school
pupils take in their last compulsory year of secondary school).Attended
The Dragon School, a renowned preparatory school in Oxford, between
September 1995 and July 2001. She then went on to attend Headington
School, a private all-girls school, between September 2001 and July
2006.Her parents are both English but her paternal grandmother
was French. Emma lived in France until the age of five, when her family
returned to England.Was born at 6:00pm (GMT + 1 hour) on a Sunday.She
loves water sports, and while in Mauritius, she gained an Open Water
PADI certificate allowing her to scuba dive anywhere in the world.While
filming the third and fourth Harry Potter films she took dance lessons.
She has now gained a Silver Award for freestyle dance and street jazz.Enjoys
playing field hockey, netball and tennis (for school and local teams),
skiing, painting, cooking, singing, and dancing (has twice competed with
her school in Rock Challenge 2006 and 2007).Took AS levels in
English, Geography, Art and History of Art in May 2007, and has now
dropped History of Art to pursue the three A levels.Was ranked #15 on Forbes List of The 20 Top-Earning Young Superstars.(2007).Was ranked #26 on Empire Magazine's '100 Sexiest Movie Stars' (2007).Was ranked #3 on 'Yahoo! List of the 10 Most Popular Stars of 2007'.Was ranked #97 on Forbes List of The Celebrity 100.(2007).In 2007, Forbes Magazine estimated her earnings for the year at $4 million.Passed her driving test on her first attempt, January 28, 2008.Her favorite movie is [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] (1999). Her favorite television show is [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] (1994). Her favorite actor is [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]. Her favorite actress is [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط].Was ranked #28 on Entertainment Weekly's '30 Under 30' the actress list. (2008).Ranked #94 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.Is a fan of [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] (2007) and the rest of the fantasy trilogy 'His Dark Materials' by [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط].Ranked #4 by Portrait Magazine for favorite celebrities by fans' vote. Her Harry Potter co-star [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] Had also Ranked #5.Her
parents divorced in 1995; both parents have since remarried. On her
father's side, she has a younger half-brother Toby, born 2003, and
half-sisters (identical twins) Lucy and Nina, born in 2004. Lucy and
Nina played the younger version of her character Pauline in [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] (2007) (TV). She also has two stepbrothers through her mother's remarriage.Was ranked #3 on Moviefone's '25 Hottest Actors Under 25' (2008).In 2008 BoyDestiny wrote and sung the song "you got me going" also known as the Emma Watson song.Radio One's movie critic James King named "Ron Weasley" and "Hermione Granger", played by [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] and Emma Watson, as number 4 in his Top 5 Movie Couples list on [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] (2006) (TV).Entering Brown University after completion of the Harry Potter Movies (July 21, 2009).Close friends with 'Harry Potter' co-star [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط].Was ranked #8 in Portrait Magazine's 'Top 30 Under 30' (2009). 'Harry Potter' cast mates [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط], [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط], [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط], [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] and [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] also made the list on the 3rd, 5th, 7th, 14th and 18th place respectively.Has said that she'd like to work with directors [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] and [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط].Was Entertainment Weekly's "Entertainer of the Month" for the month of July (2009).Was ranked #3 on Empire Magazine's '100 Sexiest Movie Stars' list.She was ranked #6 on MSN's list of 'Best Dressed Stars of 2009'.Was named the face of the 2009 Fall/Winter Burberry Campaign (2009).She was ranked #8 on Portrait Magazine's 'Top 30 Under 30' list (2009).She was ranked #3 on Teen Vogue's list of the Best Dressed celebrities of 2009.Announced
that she would be would collaborating with People Tree, a Fair Trade
Fashion Company, as a creative advisor for the new Spring/Summer
collection (2009).Was named the 'Highest Grossing Actress of the
Decade' by the Guiness Book of World Records. Her film work in the past
decade has grossed over 5.4 billion dollars worldwide (2009).When she made a promotional appearance on a Dutch TV talk show for [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] (2007), the interview ended with her joining the Dutch illusion act Magic Unlimited, who sawed her in half.Good friends with [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط].Was in a relationship with financier Jay Barrymore (March 2008-March 2010).Was in consideration for the role of Lisbeth Salander in [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] (2011), but [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] was cast instead.Had to wait until she was fifteen before she was allowed to have her ears pierced.Her publicist, [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط], said that Emma will transfer from Brown University to another school in the Fall of 2011 [April 24, 2011].

Personal Quotes

[in response to a reporter asking her whether she always wore pigtails]: I never wear pigtails, I wear plaits.[Hardest
scene]: Neville comes up to me with his toad, Trevor, and says, "Do you
want to kiss Trevor goodnight?" Every time he did this I burst into
laughter. I was supposed to give him an "I hate you" look, but I
couldn't help myself. It took me about eight takes to get it.It was unbelievable seeing me as an action figure! In a few months, toddlers all around the country will be biting my head off![On kissing her co-stars]: Oh my God, no, no chance, no chance. That's not in my contract!My friends are all really nice about my fame, they're just curious really, they ask lots of questions.[On how her character, Hermione Granger, has matured]: She's rock and roll. She's feisty. Girl power![On
reporters asking the same questions over and over]: That's the good
thing about them! They all ask exactly the same questions and you can
say exactly the same answers! You don't have to think, you can just
stand there like a broken record going LALALA.[on working with boys]: I like being around mixed company. Dan ([ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]) and Rupert ([ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]) definitely make their fair share of cheeky comments about me being girlie, but it's all in good fun.It took me three films to get Hermione in jeans. To get out of the robes with the tights and the itchy jumpers. Whoo-hoo!I
hope my head doesn't get very big. I'm just going to keep my feet on
the ground, stick to friends and family and try and lead a normal life.I love fashion. I think it's so important, because it's how you show yourself to the world.[On
being a known actress]: Most people are really nice but some stare,
like you're some kind of zoo exhibit and not a real person with real
feelings. Even when you take away all the glamour and attention and
premieres and everything, it still comes down to the fact that I'm
acting.Hermione uses all these big long tongue twister words, I don't know what she's going on about half the time!I could be 100 years old and in my rocker, but i'll still be very proud that I was part of the Harry Potter films.[On her co-stars [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] and [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط],
who play Harry and Ron]: More than just friends, they've become like
brothers. Or sisters, I don't know. In fact, I don't see them like
normal boys. I mean that I cannot imagine me going out with one of them.
For me, they are like my best friends. I can laugh and talk about
everything with them without any taboo. I really like them a lot.[On
other roles]: Now that I've played the snotty, bossy, posh Hermione
Granger, I'd like to play some American high school girl. I want to play
something totally different. I want to play every kind of character and
every point of view, but I'm probably going to be playing Hermione for a
while.[If she'd sooner have a great Hollywood career or a great
marriage]: Hmmmmm... Can't I have both? But if I would really have to
choose, then I'd pick a great marriage. I think it would be amazing if I
would get to play beautiful parts and win Oscars, but that would all
mean nothing if my parents and friends weren't there with me. What is
success when you don't have anybody to love? No, I'd rather be happily
married.[On watching the earlier movies]: It's like baby photos... I look like a chipmunk!I get sent Bibles. I have a collection of about 20 in my room. People think I need to be guided.The
most challenging aspect of this film was the fact that I was trying to
take my A-levels at the same time I was filming. So my life was crazy.
One minute I was on set, and the next minute I was doing an exam, or
reading a textbook, or doing something, so I was a bit all over the
place. Sometimes it's kind of hard to juggle both aspects of my life.If
someone asked me to do something that was beneficial to a cause, then
maybe I'd consider it, but not just [to be able to say] 'Look at me!
I've got my own line!'Acting never was about the money for me.
... Maybe in 10 years, I'll be able to appreciate the fact that I am
financially stable and independent and I don't have to make bad choices.
I can be very picky.I'm very crafty! One time I made a
television set out of a cardboard box - Everybody thought it was a lark!
This was the beginning of a love affair with the arts. I'm now studying
art in Brown, a fancy American school.

Salary

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] (2011)$15,000,000
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] (2010)$15,000,000
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] (2007)$4,000,000

Where Are They Now

(April 2004) Filming [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] (2005).(March 2005) Finishing filming [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] (2005), set for release on November 18th, 2005.(April 2006) Filming [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] (2007).(January 2008) Filming [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] (2009).(February 2009) Filming [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] (2010).
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.sandy123.mam9.com
بنت ابوهآ
مشرفـهـ الآقســامـ Korea
مشرفـهـ الآقســامـ Korea
بنت ابوهآ

عدد المساهمات : 141
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/05/2011

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: السرة الذاتية لـ Emma Watson   السرة الذاتية لـ  Emma Watson Icon_minitimeالإثنين مايو 23, 2011 3:07 am

يسسلمو
sandy
sandy

عدد المساهمات : 173
العمر : 26
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/03/2011
الأبراج الصينية : الثور

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: السرة الذاتية لـ Emma Watson   السرة الذاتية لـ  Emma Watson Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مايو 31, 2011 3:09 am

Welc0me 2 mY t0p!c
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
http://www.sandy123.mam9.com

السرة الذاتية لـ Emma Watson
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» السيرهـ الذاتية لـ Emma Roberts
» Emma Roberts - Unfabulous and More
» السيرة الذاتية لــ jojo